miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

MAKE Fashion!

Last Sunday I did such an amazing discovery… thanks to Twitter (@BeaAzcarate) I must say…

 (view from the street, bar, deco wooden letters)

It’s Leith Matthews (@LeithMatthews) idea: a creative place where you can network, have a coffee, work, etc they have all you might need and the atmosphere is fantastic and, most important, it’s so inspirational.

Almost everyday they organise conferences, networking events, etc.

Last Sunday this was the occasion:



And, of course, I could not possibly miss it!

Purple PR Team organised everything and it was perfect!

Lots of creative talents attended and we had such a good time.


Not only I met brilliant entrepreneurs like Ana Zayan from S*uce or Micha from Garderobe


but also I had the pleasure to meet Simon Lock, the founder of RAFW (Rosemund Australian Fashion Week) among others.


Yes, I’m in love with him!

Jokes aside, he was this kind of uncomplicated, funny, enchanting and magnetic people you meet from time to time if you are lucky… well I was… and twice, because Kirsten Doak, Fashion Editor of VIVA was there too, and I can assure you, she is lovely.


After 3 presentations of how to create your own fashion brand, S*uce’s story and Garderobe we had a very nice dinner and…I almost forgot to tell you! GLAMBOX (the equivalent to our Glossybox in Spain) prepared one of their fabulous boxes and the winner was… me!! I was so thrilled J I’ll tell you about all the luxury products I’m trying in another post soon!


Although I was shy enough to think it twice…

I’m so glad I went to the event and met them all!

It was really good fun!



Besos & Abrazos,



Images: MSCh, Purple PR






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario